Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 July 2018

WEEK 1 REFLECTION

                                                  WEEK 1 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My writing because I did not know what I am going to write about for the swing picture so I thought of some ideas.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I thought of some ideas before I had to start my story so I knew what to write about and if I did not get some ideas I will ask for help. 




What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing about the rope swing
 





Why are you proud if it?
Because I got to start my story and I have a lot of ideas for my story

5 comments:

  1. Jake I really like how even though your writing was something you found challenging it was something you are also proud of. I think your writing was fantastic this week and it was great to see you push through the difficulty to create great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job jake I like the way you added a lot of detail and described a lot about your writing. next time use black or dark blue because it might be hard for other people to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job Larry keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but you need to add more detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Jake I like the way you added a lot of detail and described a lot of your writing next time do it in black.

    ReplyDelete