My Passion Project title is how to make a good story book.
Who am I working with?
Kasper,Leo and Jake
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
Who are good picture book writers,
How do you get your picture book published,
How do you get your picture book published,
What makes a good picture book,
What do kids like in there picture books.
What do kids like in there picture books.
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
Because we like writing stories,
Because we haven't done it at school,
Because we want to give it a try.
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
- sideshow
2) story bird
3) A doc
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
A computer, paper, pencil.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Not getting the story's done in time so do it at home,
Not getting are presentation done,
Not getting the reflection done.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
adult, teacher, other kids.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
Helping with are language features,
Getting better at writing story's,
And doing something other than sport.
Teacher approval:
No comments:
Post a Comment