Search This Blog

Thursday, 17 May 2018

Passion Project Proposal

TERM 2 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 7 weeks to complete your project.  Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will
My Passion Project title is…  
How did dinosaurs come to be?

What are my big questions to guide my learning?
How have dinosaurs adapted to their environment?
What were their habitats like?
What are different types of dinosaurs?
What are the different dinosaur ages? When were they?
Where in the world did dinosaurs live?
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
Because we want to learn more about dinosaurs.
Because we need to go through more research.
Because we need to know how dinosaur eggs were discouved.

What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.

1)A poster

2)A slide

3)A diorama


What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
A computer,  pencil materials,and A2 or A3 piece of paper

What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Talking to my friends not doing anything.
Some hard words to read and understand.

When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
The teachers the people who know how to do it and ask 3 people

How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
By getting help from my family and asking people that know alot about
Dinosaurs.

Teacher approval:

Miss Harsent - Looking forward to seeing your Passion Project

No comments:

Post a Comment