WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My art because we got to learn how to sketch and hold our pencils the right way and it was easier to do it.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
To do what the video said so I can see how to do it then I did it so I got to finish it but it did not
look like the person's.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My art.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I got to sketch and holding a pencils.the right way
ADD EVIDENCE OF THE WORK YOU ARE PROUD OF

Jake I like the way you shade the cylinder it make it look better next time use a ruler to get the line straight.
ReplyDeleteHi Jake I like the way you took you time
ReplyDeleteNext time maybe don't sketch as hard.
hi Jake I like the way you took your time
ReplyDeleteNext time don't sketch as hard.