Search This Blog

Sunday, 17 June 2018

WEEK 7 REFLECTION

WEEK 7 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My writing because I had to make a paragraph when you are going into a crime scene and being a police officer and ask questions. 




How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I showed my growth mindset by choosing one of the questions then I thought of other parts for the paragraph.



What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing






Why are you proud if it?
Because I got to think of other parts to my paragraph and it took me not that long to do my paragraph

3 comments:

  1. Jake I like the way you made your story more interesting with being a police officer at the crime and the name was spooky because it was at haunted hills. Next time you can maybe talk about the crime scene and add more sentences to your paragraph more amazed for the person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake I like the way you added a lot of detail next time you could add a full stop at the end because some people might no know when it is the end.`

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake, I like the way you did by using a growth mind set on your police report.
    Next time remember the photo or the computer won't show up with it.

    ReplyDelete