Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 June 2018

Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
We did good about the research about dinosaurs and  what kind where in the Jurassic and the Triassic because there where other types of dinosaurs in those periods.
What challenges did I have?
To type in what kind of dinosaurs there where so I know that there are different dinosaurs.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on what dinosaurs height and weight and what age where they in the periods.

2 comments:

  1. Jake, it looks like your passion project is coming along nicely, remember in you slides to use your own words and add as much detail as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr J next time I will do it in my own words and add more detail as I can

    ReplyDelete