Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 November 2019

E-portfolio Writing Term 4















Haast eagle is a extinct animal that is a fast and they are lager than a living vulture.

Haast eagle have long wings and sharp claw's. They are 16 kg and  they can go 80 km to chase an animal. There beaks can eat big birds.

Most of the Haast eagles live in the south and east of south Island in New Zealand. They also live
near Mao's. In the south Island they like chase big bird and there are lots of tree so they can hide from humans.

Haast eagle eat big birds like Mao's. There beaks are big that they can eat a whole bird. There most
favorite thing to eat is are Mao's

Haast eagle are extinct 500-600 years ago.   







Self Reflection: I think I did good because I did lots of facts about haast eagle.

In this piece of writing I learnt about haast eagle.

My next step is to find out more research about haast eagle.

1 comment:

  1. Jake, you are starting to understand how to organise your writing into paragraphs. It's important that you are very clear in your first sentence, letting your reader know what your report is about. Is the Haast's eagle a cow, a bird, a reptile? I like the way you used the information from your research and added in facts to your report. Well done Jake!

    ReplyDelete