Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

Living Springs Camp Reflection

LIVING SPRINGS CAMP


1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
Leo, Jack, Kasper Kaden, Naoki, Jonty, Nouveau, Jake.


2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
The bush walk was my favourite thing because I got to learn about stuff that I don't know about trees.



3 Why?
Because I wanted to learn stuff about trees like how old it is what it is for


4 What two school values did you show?
  Be brave and connect because at dinner I went to sit with other people and on the mourner rail I didn't want to do it then I wanted to do it.
5 How?
Because I didn't just want to sit with my friends all the time.That I didn't want to do it because
there was a corrrner that I did not like.


6 What was the best part of camp for you?
Going in the pool with my friend.


7 Why?
Because the spa is really cold and I like going in it so I can get warmer in the big pool.





INSERT POEM (NEXT WEEK)






















                                                                            That was camp.

                               
                                  Remember hearing the bleeting from the sheep while we were listing to the
                                     loud cow?
                                      Remember hearing the Daokey wining our amazing delicious food?
                                                                                   
                                 That was farm park
                                                                 
                                     Remember smelling the delicious cheesy nachos from the large dining room.                                         Remember smelling the chocolate Mose slipping in my mouth from
                                       the boll of ice cream.
                                                                      That was food
                                        Remember the hard rough bouldering wall when you climp it all the way
                                           to the top?
                                       Do you remember those sweety tider hands when you climp up the wall?
                                                             that was bouldering wall

No comments:

Post a Comment