WEEK 5 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
To do typing skills because it was get harder and harder to do it.
To do typing skills because it was get harder and harder to do it.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
When you have to do cap locks and then not do it and then do it again.
When you have to do cap locks and then not do it and then do it again.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My piece of work that I am proud of is my writing because I did good sentences
and some good words.
My piece of work that I am proud of is my writing because I did good sentences
and some good words.
Why are you proud if it?
Because it almost take's over two hole pages and it has good words in it and sentences. 

No comments:
Post a Comment