WEEK 7 PASSION PROJECT REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
This week we did good because we got a 7/10 from Mr J with our nachos and we did good because everyone one who tasted it said it was delicious.
What challenges did I have?
Our challenge was that the oven didn't get hot so we had to wait long and this week we are going to preheat the oven 30 minutes earlier. Also, we have got a recipe so we had to find it again.
Our challenge was that the oven didn't get hot so we had to wait long and this week we are going to preheat the oven 30 minutes earlier. Also, we have got a recipe so we had to find it again.
What am I going to work on next week?
Next week I am going to be more organised and get my recipe sorted before Friday
and make I tell the teacher to preaheat the oven so we can start quicker and not wait

for the oven to get hot.
Next week I am going to be more organised and get my recipe sorted before Friday
and make I tell the teacher to preaheat the oven so we can start quicker and not wait

for the oven to get hot.



No comments:
Post a Comment